Thursday, September 18, 2014

happy cristina barcelona

wood & wool stool cristinawood & wool stool cristinawood & wool stool cristinawood & wool stool cristinawood & wool stool cristinawood & wool stool cristina

"I am in awe with it..."

This is just a part of the sweet mail from Cristina from Barcelona, she's happy with her new harlequin stool.

It's satisfying to make something out of nothing, just with some wood and some wool, creating something with your hands. I love my job.

Moreover the mail I often get when a stool has arrived at it's destination, makes it even better.
People all over the world buy something in my Etsy shop and Í still think it's amazing to receive a very personal thank you mail, once it has arrived.

So good to know, there are so many nice folks in the world, who take the time to send a personal thanks.
I really appreciate it very much...

1 comment: